Check your grades on RenWeb:
Go to Renweb.com
Click "Logins" in the top right-hand corner
District Code = PCWV-AZ
Username = (firstnamelastinitial) for example: jonathanm
Password = "wv" followed by your student I.D.
Your child now has over THREE teachers throughout his or her day. Each teacher has different routines and rules, relevant to the time of day and subject being taught. It is your child's responsibility to be aware of each teacher's expectations and his or her teacher's classroom management. A detention is given when the student has exhausted his or her warnings, which includes at least 2 for all teachers. Please contact each teacher directly to learn specific expectations for each class. You are also always welcome to contact me any time with questions or concerns. Here is the Middle School classes by teacher:
Mr. Ratliff - History & 7th/8th English
Mrs. Molkentin - Science & 6th/8th Bible
Mr. Medina - Math & Study Hall
Mr. Diaz - 6th English, 7th Bible, all Specials
To review your child's schedule and grades, please see the column "Parents' RenWeb".
Here’s how to access our easy-to-use RenWeb ParentsWeb:
· First, you need to make sure that the school has your email address in RenWeb.
· Next, go to www.renweb.com and click Logins.
· Click ParentsWeb Login.
· Type your school's District Code: PCWV-AZ
· Click Create New ParentsWeb Account.
· Type your email address and an email is sent to you. Use the email on file with the school.
· Click the LINK to change password. This link is only valid for 30 minutes.
· A web browser displays your Name and RenWeb ID.
· Type a User Name, Password and Confirm the password.
· Click Save Password.
· A message displays at the top of the browser, "User Name/Password successfully updated."
· You can now log into ParentsWeb using your new User Name and Password.
When you log into ParentsWeb, you will be able to view the school calendar, student grades, class newsletters, homework links, and more!